Our client, an innovative healthcare company on the Peninsula, has hired me exclusively to recruit an IT Business Analyst to join their team.
Location: San Carlos
Type: Full Time Employee/ Direct Hire
Salary: 100-120K DOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Oracle ERP solution delivery expert in the areas of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Value Chain Planning for a large global ERP program conforming to established system architecture standards and industry practice.
- Work closely with the Business users to gather requirements for reports, extensions, conversions and interfaces to and from the for Oracle applications.
- Lead data conversion efforts for migrating legacy applications to Oracle applications.
- Be a change agent for business processes through developing strong business partnerships and defining technical solutions to business problems.
- Lead business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design.
- Translate challenging business requirements into solutions leveraging standard Oracle functionality in latest/current releases of Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions.
- Manage and lead delivery of technical components and coordinate and communicate status, issues and delivery plan.
- Develop functional documentation of Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle SR’s with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Create test scripts performing unit testing.
Travel Required: Job requires travel up to 10% of the time.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years’ experience on the Oracle eBusiness Application suite covering modules such as Order Management, Inventory, Bills of Material, WIP, Purchasing, MRP, and ASCP.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle R12.x with full-cycle implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge of related application configurations and discrete manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency with SQL based queries and working knowledge of technologies used in Oracle E-business tech stack.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives.
- Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS.
- Experience with other Oracle application i.e. Demantra and Mobile Supply Chain.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- APICS certification a plus.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidances, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), and applicable ISO standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, etc.) preferred.
For Immediate Consideration, Please Contact:
Posted in #jobs, AutoCad, Autodesk, Bay Area, Customer Master, Demantra, eBusiness Suite, ERP, Inventor, Item Master, Manufacturing, Mountain View, OM, Palo Alto, R12.x, San Carlos, San Jose, Solidworks, Supply Chain, Value Chain Planning
- Tagged #Altiris, #jobs, #regression, #Skills, #software, #Wanted, 11i, AutoCad, AutoCad Autodesk Inventor Solidworks, Autodesk, Bay Area, Customer Master, Demantra, East Bay Area, eBusiness Suite, ERP, Inventor, ISO, Item Master, Manufacturing, Mountain View, Mountain View San Carlos San Francisco Bay Area San Jose, OM, Oracle, Oracle 11i, oracle ebusiness suite, oracle erp solution, Palo Alto, python, R12.x, San Carlos, san francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Solidworks, SQL, Supply Chain, Uncategorized, Value Chain Planning