Our client, a global leader, headquartered in Silicon Valley is hiring a Senior Manager of Infrastructure Security. In this position, the successful candidate will be the person most senior for the company’s entire IT Infrastructure Security discipline, with complete oversight of this area. This is an exciting role for a hands on manager. https://purplsquirrel.wordpress.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with 9 or more years of related experience.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Contact for consideration:
Posted in Brocade, Cisco, CISSP, Firewall, firewall, infastructure, It security manager, manager, sox, threat
- Tagged CISSP, Firewall, infastructure, manager, Security, sox
Are you looking to make a difference? Have you been searching for an environment that rewards your creative difference? If ‘YES’ your job search may be over! Our client is on a mission to solve the most important problems for the world’s most important institutions. They work on a variety of problem areas for various customers in both private and public sector, helping them answer the big questions:
- How do you prevent the next $65B Ponzi scheme?
- How do you take down human trafficking networks?
- How can we help borrowers avoid foreclosure on a massive scale/stabilize housing?
- How can you prevent fraud in Medicare?Can you help governments save billions/find ways to cut spending?
If you are ready to accept the challenge we are ready to hear from you.
We are looking for members for a QA Team who are energetic, highly motivated, passionate smart and detail-oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for testing a world-class information analysis platform to make sure a successful product release. Your duties will include running test scripts, validating functionality, filing and verifying defects, and testing software for scale. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up and play a real role in ensuring a successful product release.
- BS in Engineering/CS, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with quick turnaround goals
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Contact for consideration:
Posted in #QA, AIX, Centos, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo, HPUX, Linux, NetBSD, QE, Regression, testing
- Tagged #testing, AIX, Bugzilla, Centos, Commercial Services, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo, HPUX, Information Systems, Maintenance testing, Medicare, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Ponzi scheme, Programming, Purple Squirrel Home Page, QE, Quality assurance, Redhat, Software testing, Solaris, tools, Ubuntu, United States, UNIX