Are you looking to make a difference? Have you been searching for an environment that rewards your creative difference? If ‘YES’ your job search may be over! Our client is on a mission to solve the most important problems for the world’s most important institutions. They work on a variety of problem areas for various customers in both private and public sector, helping them answer the big questions:
- How do you prevent the next $65B Ponzi scheme?
- How do you take down human trafficking networks?
- How can we help borrowers avoid foreclosure on a massive scale/stabilize housing?
- How can you prevent fraud in Medicare?Can you help governments save billions/find ways to cut spending?
If you are ready to accept the challenge we are ready to hear from you.
We are looking for members for a QA Team who are energetic, highly motivated, passionate smart and detail-oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for testing a world-class information analysis platform to make sure a successful product release. Your duties will include running test scripts, validating functionality, filing and verifying defects, and testing software for scale. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up and play a real role in ensuring a successful product release.
- BS in Engineering/CS, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with quick turnaround goals
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Contact for consideration: