Are you looking to make a difference? Have you been searching for an environment that rewards your creativity? Have you been wanted to relocate to sunny Northern California? Are you just graduating college with your BS or your Masters? Experience is outweighed by talent and brainpower. If interested, please read on and send me your resume!
Our client is on a mission to solve the most important problems for the world’s most important institutions. They work on a variety of problem areas for various customers in both private and public sector, helping them answer the big questions:
How do you prevent the next $65B Ponzi scheme?
How do you take down human trafficking networks?
How can we help borrowers avoid foreclosure on a massive scale/stabilize housing?
How can you prevent fraud in Medicare?Can you help governments save billions/find ways to cut spending?
If you are ready to accept the challenge we are ready to hear from you.
- Great Compensation.
- Stock Options.
- Relocation Packages.
- Amazing Work Atmosphere.
- The Ability to work and grow with some of the brightest minds in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for members of our team who are energetic, highly motivated, passionate smart and detail-oriented. You will be responsible for testing a world-class information analysis platform to make sure a successful product release.
Run test cases based on functional requirements
Perform regression/verification testing
File defects and verify fixed defects
Test software for scale
Deliver maintenance testing on time
BS in Engineering/CS, Information Systems, or equivalent
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with quick turnaround goals
Excellent teamwork skills
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Contact for consideration:
- Business Insider Is Looking For A Part-Time QA Engineer (businessinsider.com)
- Ubuntu Classroom: QA Introduction to Manual Test Cases class (ubuntuclassroom.wordpress.com)
- Why Software Testing Environment Should be on VirtualBox / Vmware (tech.gaeatimes.com)
- Continuous Improvement (GroupOn, Palo Alto 2013) (slideshare.net)
- QA/Execution/Web Testing (wiki.mozilla.org)
- Why hiring B players will kill your startup (venturebeat.com)
- Test Automation Engineer (gowork.at)
- Good & Bad Patterns in Development and Operations (javacodegeeks.com)
- You Can Help Us Improve OpenOffice (blogs.apache.org)
- Testing Departments are for Losers (java.dzone.com)